Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Year Haul

Hello guys. For the start of new year, I've changed my blog template. How is it? =) I still don't have time to design my own template. But, I will, one day. Okay, about my new year haul. What have I got?


1. Garnier Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Cleansing Foam 100ml - RM12.90
2. St.Ives Apricot Scrub - RM18.50
3. The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner - RM39.00
4. Watsons Vitamin C - RM23.03 after 30% less (NP RM32.90)

I grabbed these two for only RM49. Well, it's on sale.


This Vitamin C 1000mg + Zinc 10mg is an orange flavoured effervescent tablet. It is a dietary supplement. I don't like taking any pills for vitamin or supplements. So, I opt for this as it is in soluble foam. You just need to dissolve the tablet in a glass of water.


I've never try this scrub. This is my first time. I was in dilemma whether to buy this scrub or Himalaya Purifying Neem Scrub. At last, I just bought this one. 


I've read so many good reviews about this product. So, I just bought one to try it myself. I've been using the moisturizer for about three months, but can't see any different. So, I'm trying the cleanser to see if it can make any different to my skin. Will wait and see.


I think this toner will last me a year. Maybe. 0_0 It was 250ml toner. If this doesn't give me any different to my skin, then this will be a waste. Hope it can give a good result. ^_^


Okay, I will stop now. I need to study for the next paper which is Organizational Behavior. Wish me luck. Bye -_~


No comments:

Post a Comment